When Should I See an Endodontist?

You should see an endodontist if you require an apicoectomy or treatment for a root canal or broken tooth that is beyond the expertise of a general dentist. You’ll need a referral to see an endodontist, so consult with your dentist about whether you should see an endodontic specialist.

Skip to content